- Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language
Studied continuously from middle school until university in a country where English is the primary language
No criminal record (misdemeanors or felonies)
Completed or currently completing a Bachelors Degree
In good physical and mental health (Proof by a doctor required)
KIRS will review your application and contact you.
In order to expedite the process, you can begin preparing the following necessary documents:
- cover letter introducing yourself, highlighting your qualifications/experience, and stating whether you have a E2 visa or are in the process of obtaining paperwork necessary for the visa application.
- resume / CV
- 4 passport-size photos
- apostilled copy of your diploma
- apostilled criminal background check
- E-2 visa applicant's health statement form
KIRS will help you with any questions you may have and provide guidance in obtaining necessary documents.